Sunday 6 December 2009

Interflora Christmas hamper

I was lucky enough to be sent this gorgeous Interflora Christmas hamper. It’s packed full of goodies and would be a lovely gift for anyone this Christmas – particularly hard to buy for foodies.

I plan to use the amaretto sticks and the fudge in future bakes. The amaretto chocolate sticks intrigue me as I’ve never seen them in any shop.

The CCBF (Caked Crusader’s Boyfriend) enjoyed the white wine with a chicken lunch that I made, and has taken home the nut assortment, mince pies and chocolate orange nibbles to enjoy through the coming week.

The CCD (Caked Crusader’s Da) will no doubt appreciate the red wine and slab of dark, rich Christmas cake!

I’m sure the CCM (Caked Crusader’s Ma) and I will think up ways to use the beautiful red basket over Christmas. Isn’t it great when even the packaging is enjoyable and can be re-used!

Thank you Interflora! You’ve certainly kick started my Christmas!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love the sound of those chocolate sticks as well. Looks like a great hamper.