Sunday 17 February 2008

What’s The Caked Crusader been buying now....?

The ‘4C’ (Caked Crusader’s Credit Card) has been called into action again. I’ve been reading lots of pastry and cheesecake recipes recently that suggest using a food processor. I don’t have one. Or rather, I didn’t have one till this stunner arrived!


The companion piece to my much-loved KitchenAid mixer this is equally unfussy and beautiful. It also weighs a ton so I’ve put it on a separate counter top to the mixer for fear of my kitchen cupboards falling through the floor into the flat below. If you live in the flat below me – don’t worry, the floor is solid concrete and I’m sure that if my eight tons of cake tins haven’t broken it, my 15kg food processor won’t!

3 comments:

glamah16 said...

Now your giving me ideas. I need a new food processor.

Ling's Passion said...

Ooooo....I love your new addition. It matches your kitchenaid mixer too. What a sexy colour.

Rosie said...

Oh this is a beautiful piece of kitchen kit! Enjoy ....

Rosie